RFID Standards in WALMART industry.Body - min 4 pages, APA format, & 2 references (no graphics,
tables, and pictures).
Student is required to research and collect data and information regarding RFID Standards that apply to an
industry, career, or field of study that is of interest.
The paper (APA style) should include:
- An Introduction– general description of the Industry that the RFID Standards apply to.
- Why are standards needed in the chosen industry?
- What specific standards apply? (Bar code, RFID, ISO 18000-5, -6, -7).
- Appendices (Documentation could include, but not required: graphics, pictures, etc.).
Expectations: Keep your format simple and direct (what was analyze and critical thinking process).
- A minimum of 2 (peer review - journal articles, Web articles, or books) references.
- APA format should be followed in regards to cover page, pagination, references, personal
communications, citations, headings and quotations.
Include a title page, table of contents, abstract, main body of your research, references and appendices
as needed (graphics, photos, etc.).
Consider some of these references also: