Hello There, Here we are going to talk about the ten most popular programming languages, and Which you should have to learn, which one has vast scope in future, which one is creative, and which one is fast and where are they used
Python is WOW. Every beginner and expert’s first choice is Python cause of its easy syntax it is using worldwide and helpful in making web and mobile applications. Python is a growing programming language, and it shows no signs of disappearing. Because of the easy syntax involve readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and reuse of code. Python is the best programming language for beginners.
- Web and Internet Development
- Scientific and Numeric
- Desktop GUIs
- Software Development
- Business Applications
Who is using Python:
Here are some brands that are using Python for their software and services.
Where is JS suitable?
- Applications development
- Game advancement
- Desktop app development.
Who is using JS:
Rust is a general purpose programming language, which focuses on security, exceptionally secure concurrency. Syntax of rust is the same as the C++ but is designed to provide better memory protection while maintaining high performance. Greystone Hore initially created the rust in Mozilla research with the contributions of Deist Harman, Brendan each, and others. Designers refined the language by writing a servo layout or browser engine and rust compiler.
Applications of rust:
- Preventing segmentation faults.
- It introduces a new way of memory safety.
- The compiler will always tell whenever there is a memory leak until you explicitly tell it not to.
- it runs amazingly fast
- It used threads in many programming languages like C++ and C#, but with Rust, it’s easier and safer to implement a thread
Where it is used:
Java is an Object-oriented, general purpose programming language which is very helpful to create web applications, mobile applications, and game applications. It will be more comfortable to learn if you know C and C++.
Types of Java Applications:
- Standalone Applications
- Web Applications
- Distributed Applications
Where it is used:
In the USA, more than 64% of companies are using java.
C programming language is one of the most popular programming languages, also the best programming language for beginners. In the year 1972, Dennis Ritchie developed this language. Which enhances the features of the Basic language. C is very handful language for the beginners. Linux kernel is written in C.
Benefits of C
- C combines the characteristics of both high-level and low-level languages.
- It can work efficiently on applications requiring enterprise applications, games, graphics and calculations.
- It is highly portable.
Who is Using C
- Apple: The operating system is written in C.
- Intel and AMD use C for drivers.
C++ is an object-oriented programming language. Bjarne Stroustrup creates it in the 1980s as an extension of C. C++ is best to learn after C cause its all syntax like C except the OOP(Object-oriented). OOPs is a real-life based concept which uses an object, classes, polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction, and encapsulation. C++ does not fully support OOPs. Java supports the full OOP concept. It is highly recommended to learn C++ before Java.
Uses/Applications of C++ Language
- Operating Systems
- Banking Applications
- Cloud/Distributed Systems
- Embedded Systems
Where is using C
Go programming is statistically typed, Open source programming language created by Google in 2009. Syntax of this language is the same C programming, but with memory safety, garbage collection, structural typing, and CSP-style concurrency. It has two compilers, GC and gccgo. The complex the program, go will be quicker because it is simpler to compose it accurately with fewer bugs.
Benefits of Go
- High speed
- Go is lightweight because Go uses goroutines instead of threads
- Functions are reduced to provide readability and make the learning process easier
Who is Using Go:
Swift is the most popular programming languages of Apple. It provides a fantastic way to create software. Its creates mobiles, webs and game software. This is a powerful language to create macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS. Swift code is safe according to design, yet it creates software that runs lightning fast. If you want to join the IOS swift is the language you should learn. Swift is similar to languages like Ruby and Python.
- Application Development
- Web app Development
- Mac OS Development
- Who is Using swift
Benefits of TypeScript
- There is a proven ability to increase the quality and understanding of code in typescript.
- You can quickly write simple object-oriented code in typescript with very little knowledge.
Who is using TypeScript:
- Microsoft themselves uses it.
- Accenture used typescript on a few projects.
- Asana, Intuit, and Third Iron
Ruby is a dynamic open-source object-oriented programming language. It was developed and designed by Yukihiro Matsumoto. Ruby runs on many platforms, like as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. The syntax of the ruby is quite similar to C and Java. Ruby is designed to provide a programming language that focuses on simplicity and productivity. We can count ruby in most popular programming languages cause of the similarity of other languages.
Benefits of Ruby.
- The simple and fast creation of web applications with the help of ruby.
- It is free of charge.
- It is free to copy, use, and modify.
Where it is used.
- Yellow Pages
If you are a Computer science student and looking for Programming assignments help then you are in the right place. Calltutors provide the best Programming assignment and homework help all over the world.
Submit your query now……….