Hello There, Here we are going to talk about the ten most popular programming languages. We are also going to share which one is best. On the basis of vast scope in future, creative, performance and where are they used.
Python is WOW. Every beginner and expert’s first choice is Python. Because of its easy syntax, it is using worldwide and helpful in making web and mobile applications. Python is a growing programming language. It shows no signs of disappearing. Because of the easy syntax involve readability. Therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages. It encourages program modularity and reuse of code. Python is the best programming language for beginners.
- Web and Internet Development
- Scientific and Numeric
- Desktop GUIs
- Software Development
- Business Applications
Who is using Python:
Here are some brands that are using Python.
Developers also use this for in other contexts than a Web browser. It is a scripting language. So it doesn’t need to be compiled. JS utilization has now reached out to application development, game advancement, etc.
Where is JS suitable?
- Applications development
- Game advancement
- Desktop app development.
Who is using JS:
Rust is a general-purpose programming language. It focuses on security, exceptionally secure concurrency. The syntax of rust is the same as the C++ but is designed to provide better memory protection. It is also maintaining high performance. Greystone Hore initially created the rust in Mozilla research with the contributions of Deist Harman, Brendan, and others. Designers refined the language by writing a servo layout or browser engine and rust compiler.
Applications of rust:
- Preventing segmentation faults.
- It introduces a new way of memory safety.
- The compiler will always tell whenever there is a memory leak until you explicitly tell it not to.
- it runs amazingly fast
- It used threads in many programming languages like C++ and C#, but with Rust, it’s easier and safer to implement a thread
Where it is used
Java is an Object-oriented, general-purpose programming language. It is very helpful to create web applications, mobile applications, and game applications. It will be more comfortable to learn if you know C and C++.
Types of Java Applications
- Standalone Applications
- Web Applications
- Distributed Applications
Where it is used
In the USA, more than 64% of companies are using java.
The C programming language is one of the most popular programming languages. It is also the best programming language for beginners. In the year 1972, Dennis Ritchie developed this language. Which enhances the features of the Basic language. C is a very handful of language for the beginners. Linux kernel is written in C.
Benefits of C
- C combines the characteristics of both high-level and low-level languages.
- It can work efficiently on applications requiring enterprise applications, games, graphics and calculations.
- It is highly portable.
Who is Using C
- Apple: The operating system is written in C.
- Intel and AMD use C for drivers.
C++ is an object-oriented programming language. Bjarne Stroustrup creates it in the 1980s as an extension of C. C++ is best to learn after C cause its all syntax like C except the OOP.
OOPs is a real-life based concept it uses an object, classes, polymorphism, etc. C++ does not fully support OOPs. Java supports the full OOP concept. It is highly recommended to learn C++ before Java.
Uses/Applications of C++ Language
- Operating Systems
- Banking Applications
- Cloud/Distributed Systems
- Embedded Systems
Where is using C
Go programming is statistically typed, Open source programming language. It was created by Google in 2009. The syntax of this language is the same C programming. But with memory safety, garbage collection, etc. It has two compilers, GC and gccgo. The complex the program, go will be quicker. Because it is simpler to compose it accurately with fewer bugs.
Benefits of Go
- High speed
- Go is lightweight because Go uses goroutines instead of threads
- Functions are reduced to provide readability and make the learning process easier
Who is Using Go:
Swift is the most popular programming languages of Apple. It provides a fantastic way to create software. Its creates mobiles, webs and game software.
Besides, it is a powerful language to create macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS. Swift code is safe according to design. Furthermore, it creates software that runs lightning-fast. If you want to join the IOS then you should learn Swift. Swift is similar to languages like Ruby and Python.
- Application Development
- Web app Development
- Mac OS Development
- Who is Using swift
After two years of internal growth in Microsoft. The TypeScript was first made public in October 2012 on version 0.8. And TypeScript 0.9 was founded in 2013. The latest version is TypeScript 2.0. It was released on September 2016.
Benefits of TypeScript
- There is a proven ability to increase the quality and understanding of code in typescript.
- You can quickly write simple object-oriented code in typescript with very little knowledge.
Who is using TypeScript:
- Microsoft themselves uses it.
- Accenture used typescript on a few projects.
- Asana, Intuit, and Third Iron
- What Is Hook In Programming And Why Is It Important
- The Most Used Programming Languages In 2020 By Experts
Ruby is a dynamic open-source object-oriented programming language. It was developed and designed by Yukihiro Matsumoto. Ruby runs on many platforms, like Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
And the syntax of the ruby is quite similar to C and Java. Ruby is designed to provide a programming language. It focuses on simplicity and productivity. We can count ruby in most popular programming languages.
Benefits of Ruby
- The simple and fast creation of web applications.
- It is free of charge.
- It is free to copy, use, and modify.
Where it is used
- Yellow Pages
If you are a Computer science student and looking for Programming assignments help. Then you are in the right place. Calltutors provide the best Programming assignment and homework help. We are serving our services all over the world.
Submit your query now…