The smartphone comes to mind after hearing the name of Android. As we all know that whatever smartphones operate, they all operated by the Android operating system. That is why we are going to tell through this blog what is Android programming language.
We all know that Android is an operating system, but we do not know that it is also a programming language. Android is a programming language through which our smartphones and tablets can operate. Android is a very interesting programming language that we are going to explain in detail.
What Is Android Programming Language
A lot of us use smartphones and if you go to any place, you will find Android users everywhere. This is because Android provides good and reliable smartphone service for its consumers at very low prices and Android smartphone is the best selling smartphone in the world. Will any of you know what is Android and on hearing its name, your attention must be directly on your phone that this is Android. But we will tell you in detail what is the Android programming language.
Android is an operating system based on the Linux kernel, developed by Google. Linux is an open-source and free operating system in which Android is built with many modifications. Linux operating systems are used for server and desktop computers, so Android is specifically designed for screen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets so that the functions and applications we use in computers are also on our mobile Easy to use.
History Of Android Programming Language
Android was launched in the year 2003 on Android inc. Was created by ANDY Rubin, after which it was purchased by Google in 2005. And Andy Rubin was made the head of Android operating system development. Google found Android a very interesting concept with the help of which they can create a powerful and free operating system. Android was launched in January 2007 and the Android operating system was announced as well. In 2008, HTC Dream was launched in the market, which was the first phone to run on Android OS. After that, a lot of Android versions were launched which gave the Android a good response by the young users.
After Android became popular in 2013, Andy Rubin left Google for one of his projects, leaving Sundar Pichai as a head. Today under the leadership of Sundar Pichai, it is going on the pinnacle of success and now knows about the features of Android.
Features Of Android Programming Language
Android has proved to be a very good platform and the features of Android make it better than other platforms and they will also be given information about you: –
- User Interface: The Android programming language provides a beautiful and intuitive interface. Which is very easy to use. Any ordinary person who is using a smartphone for the first time can also operate it easily.
- Multiple language support: Android programming language supports multiple languages, such as English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujrati, Bengali, Telugu, etc. You can choose your preferred language and use it on your phone.
- Multitasking: Multitasking means that you can do different things at once. Like you are doing some search on Google and you can also listen to songs from the music app as well as download any file.
- Connectivity: Talking about connectivity in Android programming language, it includes wifi, BlueTooth, hotspot, CDMA, 3g, 4g, etc., so that you can easily connect to other networks easily.
- Application: In Android , you can use it by installing the application of your choice. In the Android operating system, the Google Play Store is a default app that allows users to download for free. You can download countless apps from Google Play Store. The special thing about the Android operating system is that it is a free and opensource operating system. That is, it can be used on any smartphone. Its source can be written by any CO-developer, after which they can make modifications according to their need. This makes it easier for programmers and developers to create apps. Which is not there in any other operating system.
Which Programming Languages Use To Create Apps In Android Programming Language
- Java: Java is the official language for Android programming language. Whenever we want to make Android apps, we have to make it using Java. We can create non-game apps through Java. Java is an object-oriented programming language through which we can create Android apps in Android Studio.
- Kotlin: Kotlin is also an official language for Android development. We run kotlin in a Java virtual machine to create Android apps.its also completely interoperable with java and does not cause any slowdown or increase in file sizes. the difference is that kotlin requires less boilerplate code and easy to read system.
- C++: We use C ++ to build gaming apps. As we know that C ++ is a very difficult language, so it is done by large and professional teams. android Studio also supports C ++ with the use of Java NDK.
- C#: C# is a more amateur neighborly option in contrast to C or C++ that jumbles more code. It is likewise somewhat less troublesome than Java, however, the two dialects are very comparative. It’s bolstered by some extremely convenient devices like Unity and Xamarin, which are incredible for the game turn of events and cross-stage improvement. C# with Unity is the most ideal alternative for some portable game designers.
- Java Script: (Phone-Gap) If you definitely realize how to fabricate intelligent website pages, at that point you can utilize this information with Phone-Gap to construct a progressively essential cross-stage application.
We have explained in this blog what is the Android programming language, many people understand Android only as a smartphone. But in this blog, we have explained in detail what is Android programming language and which programming languages get used to making apps in it.
We hope that the information given about the Android programming language will remove almost all the related problems from Android. But if there is still a problem related to the Android programming language, you can get help from our experts in Calltutors by using Android Assignment Help.