In this blog, we are going to tell you a brief overview of some programming languages. With the help of those languages, you are able to understand which programming language to learn is better for you. And for your future, it is good to know that which programming language to learn is better for you.
Python is one of the best languages, it is easy to learn because of its readability. And also it is a free and open-source programming language. For backend programming and for the developing application, it is a perfect choice.
- Python language supports a number of systems and platforms.
- By using the Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) features in this we can create and use classes and objects.
- Extended library support
- In this, you can scale the complicated applications without so much difficulty.
- For mobile computing, it is not good/ideal
- Being an interpreted programming language it is slower.
- Because of the Global Interpreter Lock (GIL), threading is not good.
- Python’s database access layer is slightly immature
It is mainly used for Web development, Scientific applications, Business applications, Desktop GUIs, etc.
Java is a programming language and it is for developing the web applications. In large organizations it is one of the good choice. And because of its stability, big companies uses it. Java is not so difficult to learn and it is very popular language.
- In Java, there are a large number of open-source libraries.
- In the Java language, there is automatic memory allocation and garbage collection.
- It supports the OOPs paradigm
- It is secure and it supports multithreading.
- In Java, memory management is expensive.
- Templates absence limits in creating high-quality data structures.
- It is slower as compared to other programming languages like C and C++.
Java mainly used for developing Android applications, web applications, and Big data.
For Data Analysis and Machine learning, R programming language is used. To develop the powerful machine learning algorithm R language provides an excellent framework and built-in libraries. It is used for graphics and statistical computing. Enterprises adopted the R language very well.
- R languages is an open-source language, so it means everybody can use it and change it.
- It is a comprehensive statistical analysis language.
- To develop new ideas R language encourages you.
- R language can run on different operating systems because of its cross-platform nature.
- In the R language, security is not good.
- Programming guidelines are also not strict.
- Memory management is also poor.
- Some packages quality is not up to mark.
R programming language mainly used for Data Science projects, Statistical computing and Machine learning.
- With other languages, it can work very easily.
- For increasing functionality, there are many add-ons, such as Greasemonkey.
- In this, you can not copy and there is no equal method available.
To develop iOS applications Swift programming language is used. Nowadays devices are increasingly becoming popular which are iOS-based. For instance, Apple iPhone and it gives a tough competition to Android.
- The syntax of the Swift language is like English, so it makes it easily readable.
- In this language, there is a feature that prevents memory leaks which is the Automatic Memory Management feature.
- In the Swift language, we can easily add new features.
- As compared to other languages like Python, Objective-C, it is fast.
- In Swift language resources are limited.
- And Community support is also limited.
- Swift developers are very limited because it is a new programming language.
- Swift is slightly unstable due to the continuous updating of Apple’s swift version.
Swift language is used to create all types of iOS applications by working with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
C/C++ is like the bread and butter of programming. Mostly such types of low-level systems like operating systems, file systems, etc are written in C/C++. You should learn C/C++ language if you want to be a system-level programmer.
- In C/C++ programs execution is faster than the most programming languages.
- To understand the more complex programming languages it forms the base.
- Programs that are written in C/C++ are easy to understand.
- It has a large function library.
- Its syntax is complex.
- To solve the real-world programming challenges, it is incapable.
- In this language, there is no garbage collection or dynamic memory allocation.
- There is no run-time and no strict type checking.
C++ is generally used in Advance Computations, Game Development, and Graphics Compilers.
C# is a programming language that is developed by Microsoft. It is a general-purpose programming language. Normally it is used for backend programming, building Windows mobile phone application, or developing games by using Unity, etc.
- C# syntax is mostly the same as C language.
- With the .NET library, C# is fully integrated.
- Execution and compilation time is fast of C#.
- It is easy to integrate with Windows.
- In unsafe blocks it allows pointers.
- In C# flexibility is less than C++.
- It requires a decent time to learn.
- To resolve errors it requires expertise and good knowledge.
C# mainly used in Enterprise Cross-Applications Development, Web Applications.
It is a scripting language and basically, it is used for web development. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP language is a free and open-source language. Normally it is used for interactive and effective HTML Web pages.
- For making web pages, it is easy to get started.
- In PHP, there is first-class debugging and Xdebug.
- It supports object-oriented and functional programming.
- There is an excess of frameworks that are powerful.
- Developing websites in PHP is not faster as compared to using other programming languages.
- Due to its open-source language, it is not secure.
- The facility of error handling is not good.
PHP is mainly used for Content Management Systems, eCommerce Applications, Web Applications.
Now you can choose which programming language to learn. In this blog, we have told you a brief overview of some important languages. So now, it all depends on you that which programming language to learn is beneficial for you. Moreover, if you need any help in programming, you can come to us and get the help of our programming assignment helper.