Review the following document for more information about this assignment: Case Study #3 (PDF)
Please note: all information must be included in each section. Failure to do so will result in a reduction of the points awarded to each section.
- Section One - Background
- State the salient facts of the case. Provide a thorough background and history of the company. Be concise and precise.
- One page or less.
- Section Two - Problem Statement
- Thoroughly state the central problem, NOT the symptoms of the problem, found in the body of the case.
- One paragraph.
- Section Three - SWOT analysis
- List in rank order the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relating to the company which is the subject of this case study.
- Create four lists with at least four points under each category (SWOT).
- Section Four - Alternative Solutions
- List a minimum of four alternative solutions and a minimum of two benefits (pros) and two consequences (cons) associated with each alternative solution.
- Create four alternative solutions with two pros and two cons each.
- Section Five - Conclusion and Recommendation
- Design an action plan to solve the original problem.
- Include a minimum of three recommendations which addresses the original problem statement.
- Evaluate the risks and rewards of each of your recommendations.
- Write a conclusion of the outcomes you foresee from your recommendations.
- All work must be word processed in 12-point, double-spaced format.
- All work must be error free
- Content and style are both important - it's not just what you say, it's how you say it!
- Label each section, chart, page, etc.
- Include a title page, table of contents, works cited/reference page, etc.