Students should answer one of the following questions:
1.Analyse and evaluate a possible economic policy solution to the Irish housing/homelessness
crisis, refering to economic data, theory and diagrammatic models in your answer. Your submission
should make use of the assigned headings.
2. Analyse and evaluate the use of one or more economic policies to i) help achieve any of the
government's macroeconomic objectives OR ii) solve any market failure in the context of the Irish
economy. Your submission should use the assigned headings and make reference to economic data,
theory and diagrammatic models as appropriate.
• Be well-structured (this includes the use of the assigned headings)
• Concisely introduce the issue (e.g. housing crisis), define relevant key terms (using relevant literature/sources) and provide relevant data for context
• Identify and concisely describe a potential policy solution (this should be your own idea based on economics theory. In this assignment, I am not looking for an analysis of actual government policy past or present. Obviously, it may happen that your idea is a past or present government policy – but don't treat it as a report on government policy – it's a policy analysis and proposal grounded in the application of economic theory)
• Make use of relevant economic theory and literature to support the policy approach(es)
Get Free Quote!
288 Experts Online