Microsoft Access Final Project
Background Information: Your boss has accepted your recommendations to expand the Human Resource’s Employee Database. Follow the steps below to add additional information and objects requested by the Human Resources Department. Once the initial set up is completed, the HR Department would continue with the employee data updates.
1. Open the HR_Database file.
2. Save it as FirstName_ LastName_AccessFinal.accdb (where LastName-FirstName is replaced with your last and first name). Pay attention to the location where you are saving the file so that you can locate it later.
3. Using the Design view, add the following fields to the existing Employees table. Be sure to add
the field name, correct data type, description, and a Caption as needed.
4. Set empID field as the Primary Key.
5. Set location field size to 50.
6. Using the Employees Table Datasheet view, enter new data (fields from above) for the following