1. Briefly describe the features of Budgeting system.
2. Describe the potential benefits of Budgeting system.
3. List 4 specific examples of the type of information that can provide to
assist managers to make decisions.
4. Identify one specific Australian organisation based on budgeting system that is suited
for and explain why.
1. Based on journal article, briefly summarise how the MAS was designed
and implemented in the real-life organisation.
2. Based on journal article, did the MAS in the study satisfy the features
discussed in Part A (Q1 and Q2)? Why or why not? Include examples in answer
from the journal article.
3. Based on the journal article, how useful was the accounting information to the
internal users in the organisation? Discuss with examples from the journal article.
4. Based on the literature findings, state two key lessons that would inform contemporary
organisations about the practical use of MAS.
The report should include the following components:
a. Abstract (one paragraph)
b. Table of contents
c. A brief introduction or overview of what the report is about.
d. Body of the assignment with appropriate section headings
f. List of References
The assignment must be in MS Word format, no spacing, 12-pt Arial font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings and page numbers. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using Harvard referencing style with no plagiarism & maximum word count of 3000 words.