Course Project: Part 4—Completing the Web Pages
Continuing with your course project, this week, complete the following tasks:
- Construct the rest of the web pages based on the home page you constructed in W3 Assignment 2 and any feedback given by your instructor and your classmates.
- For the remaining tourist destination pages, place and correctly link images, videos, and sound, as needed based on the concepts learned during the week.
- For the contact page, design the HTML form within your contact page that users will complete to send feedback to Express Holidays. You only need to construct this page in HTML at this point; you will make this functional in Week 5.
- Author the HTML pages and link them all according to your sitemap plan.
- Compile your completed website with all the necessary media (including images and sounds) in a ZIP folder.