Dynamic Array using a linked list
Task: Create a class that implements a Dynamic Array. The class
should implement the following method/constructor
- A constructor that allows for specifying a default size (default size may or may not be given)
- add Element Front: Adds an integer to the front of the array
- add Element Back: Adds an integer to the back of the array
- insert Element: Adds or inserts an integer at a given location deleteElement: Deletes an integer from the element.
- removeFront: Deletes first element in the array.
- remove Back: Deletes last element in the array.
- size: Prints out the current size of the array
- Print: Prints out the elements in an array
Once your class is created, create another class that instantiates your dynamic Array and exercise your methods.
Your class should provide an input loops that waits for user input
- (command) and then performs the operation, make sure the commands are case insensitive User commands:
- Create AddFront <num>
- AddBack <num>
- Insert <location>, <num>
- Del <num>
- Make sure you use proper coding standards (comments, memory leak free, error checking, graceful termination, etc.)