Liminality To be in transition
1. Separation Who you are pre-transformation.
2. Liminal- Identity suspended Blank slate Crisis vulnerability disorientation.
3. Reassimilation Figure out how you’re going to become the person you’re supposed to
**You were A, now you’re B. You don’t look in between**
Characteristics of Liminality:
1. Total emersion.
2. No playbook No protocol for behavior.
3. No context Doesn’t exist as its own entity.
4. Ambiguity or no classification.
6. Promise of epiphany.
7. Creativity is the way for which these phases are entered.