Final IT ProposalResources
Use the reading materials and any additional resources you find helpful to create a business architecture proposal with descriptions and diagrams.
Your complete business architecture proposal document should satisfy the following requirements:
- Use your previous assignments to inform your business architecture proposal.
- Incorporate feedback from your instructor on previous assignments, as appropriate.
- Include the following parts:
- Title page.
- Executive summary.
- Background on the business or organization for whom an IT solution is being developed. Describe the business mission, goals, objectives, and systems for the company or organization (Unit 1).
- Identification of the business problem and description of the proposed solution (Unit 2).
- Description of business stakeholders impacted by the proposal and their requirements.
- Description of IT systems and stakeholders impacted by the proposal and their requirements (Unit 4).
- Analysis of impact of the addition of global locations to business and customer needs and the proposed solution
- Description of possible opportunities, given the new structure, that were not possible before.
- Presentation designed to be delivered to key decision makers that that succinctly describes the business problem and the IT solution (Units 3, 4, and 5).
- References list.
- All units to refer back to are attached please use to complete assignment