The project contains two parts: knowledge and coding.
Part I. Write a report about the image processing using the materials in Blackboard and the materials you research online. Your report should answer the following questions.
1. How does a pixel represent a color?
2. In an image 1024 x 768, how many pixels in it? How to locate each of pixel?
3. How to convert a continuous signal to discrete one?
4. What is a noice in an image?
5. What is “smooth” and “sharp” in image process?
6. Name three classic image processing methods.
Part II Project:
1. Read the test image Lena into your python file
2. Change her eye color to green (Hint: first find the coordinate of pixels which represent eyes, and then change the value of these pixels to green color)