Implement a template container class that encapsulates a dynamic array and test it using a suitable driver program (You may use one file for your template class instead of breaking it into 2 files.)
Your class should include the following data members:
• A pointer to the array
• A variable to hold the current array capacity (capacity)
• A variable to keep track of the number of elements currently being used.
Include 2 constructors (or you can write one constructor with a default value for size):
• The default constructor dynamically allocates an array of size 10 and initializes capacity to 10 and num_used variable to 0.
• A one argument constructor dynamically allocates an array of the size passed as
an argument and initializes capacity to that number and num_used variable to 0
Include methods to:
• Determine if the array is full (return a bool value)
• Determine if the array is empty (return a bool value)
• Return the array capacity
• Return the number of elements currently being used