- In the SPSS and Excel file you have data on the Assessed Value of small commercial office buildings. John Goodest and Bill Roostaman are wondering how the assessed value of office spaces is determined.
Below are the variable names in the data set. You are to read the SPSS file, label the variables properly. Please make sure to include the Variables Labels and Value labels, where necessary for dummy variables (20 Points).
Variable Names: ASESDVAL = Assessed Value (Thousands of Dollars), FLORSPACE = Square Feet of Floor Space, OFFICES = Number of Offices in the Building, ENTRANCE = Number of Customer Entrances (excluding service doors), AGE = age of the building (years), FREWAY = 1 if within one mile of freeway, 0 otherwise.
- Run a regression analysis, with ASSESSED VALUE as the Dependent Variable and with the following Independent Variables, Floor Space, Age, Distance from Freeway as Dummy Variable, Number of Offices (80 Points).
- What is the Coefficient of Determination for the Regression Model?
- Write out the Regression Model Equation and interpret the meaning of the slope Coefficient for Floor Space.
- Furthermore, for a building within One Mile of Freeway and 3,500 Square Feet, 31 years and 3 offices, what will be the assessed value?
- Using a Test of Hypothesis, do you conclude that Flo