Marketing Plan PowerPoint
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of the highlights of your Marketing Plan.
1. This should be between 12-15 slides.
2. Include pictures, graphs, and charts if appropriate.
3. Use a cover slide to begin.
4. Each of the main points of the Marketing Plan should be on at least one separate slide.
5. Use a creative background that ties in with the theme of your product and company.
6. Make the narrative legible – no small print.
7. Avoid overcrowding a slide or having a slide with large blank spaces. Fill the space of
the slide neatly and completely.
8. Use bullet points.
9. The PowerPoint should engage, compel, and convince the audience of your product and