1. Search the internet, book, magazine, journal, or any outside reputable source to find a graph that depicts some form of data from the marketplace in the form of one of the following functions: quadratic, polynomial, logarithmic, exponential, trigonometric.
2. Once you find the graph you are looking for, create a document with the following information:
A. State the Name of the Function you will be presenting.
B. Include a Figure of the real-world graph that depicts your chosen function.
C. Introduce and summarize the essence of the graph. (Explain what the graph represents.)
D. Choose 5 highlights that are represented by the graph and related to the topics that you have studied in this course from the list below and discuss. (Expect to write 3 to 5 sentences for each of the questions you select).
· What does the y-axis and x-axis represent?
· What do the intervals of continuity mean?
· What do the points of discontinuity mean?
· How would the farthest right behavior of the graph help to interpret the data?
· What do the intervals of increase, decrease or constant mean?
· What do the intervals of concave up, concave down, or inflection points mean?
· What do the maximum or minimum points mean on this graph?
· Other observations that are relevant.
E. Form two hypotheses based on the information given.
F. List one erroneous conclusion that one might make based on the information in this graph.
G. Cite your source in APA format.
3. Use the graph that you found for Calculus I GE Assessment 1 to complete this assignment.
4. Create a document with the following information:
H. Discuss the following
· Select a closed interval relative to the area under the curve