Continuing with the course project you started in Week 1, this week the focus will be on finalizing the multimedia elements and the branding options for the pages in the website. This week, complete the following tasks by adding to your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation from Week 1.
- Include at least four images for each destination page.
- Create a logo for the website.
- Design three navigation options for the website. Each option should include links for all the pages. You will use one of these options in the final design.
- Design two banners for the website. You will eventually use one of them.
- Select two or three video clips to use in the website. Associate keywords with them that relate to your course project, such as Seaside Resort, Rocky Mountain, Biking, and so on.
- Select the embed code to stream the videos and paste it as text in your Microsoft PowerPoint slides for use in HTML files later. Ensure that you cite the sources of the videos.
- Select and download an audio clip that you would include in the website. For example, you can play the sound of chirping of birds when showing an image of a forest. However, restrict the size of the audio files to 200 KB each. Be sure to cite the source of the audio file.
- Adjust the layout of the website, based on feedback on the initial site plan.