The Report is about connecting an Arduino microcontroller with a stepper motor, a linear actuator and a distance measuring sensor and then programming the Arduino. The Arduino needs to be controlled by a wireless remote controller. (Please carefully READ ALL of the following before starting the Report.
- Which type of Arduino microcontroller is used? how does it works? what’s its purpose? why is it needed? Why this particular type is used and not the others etc.
- Which type of distance measuring sensor is used? What is its function?
- Which type of motor driver is used? why is this particular type used? why is the motor driver needed? What is the function of the motor driver?
- What is used to connect and control the actuator? Is relay(s) or some other actuator driver is used? How does that relay or actuator driver function? Why is it needed i.e., (the relay or the actuator driver)?
- Please explain the steps of selecting the electronic components i.e., why have you selected that particular component? and justify why each of the above-mentioned electronic component is needed.
- Please also explain in detail any other electronic components used and justify their need as
well i.e., resistors etc