1) the lab2-new.pdf file is the guideline for the lab assignment.
2) The VirtualBox VM with the necessary tools installed are here:
and this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?
is about getting started the VM and how to login. time 20 :08 of the video
is about installing VM with the tools needed and time 22:25 is about
getting start VM.
3) this video " https://www.youtube.com/watch?
4) this two video is all about what you need to do for this lab step by step. and in this video instructor says just follow these steps. (the time 34:23 of the video is officially beginning tips for this lab) https://www.youtube.com/
5) This lecture slid is a pdf of all parts 2 & 3 & 4 that I mentioned. https://www.ics.uci.edu/~
In the end, just *Notice *that the processor code repository has changed!
Instead of running the clone script, please clone
in my opinion, two video link that I mentioned in part 4 is very helpful so
please watch them completely.
after finish pipelining the Total Clock Cycles from the execute stage should be less than 70,000.