Reaction Paper N.1
• Due no later than 11:00 p.m. ET on Sunday of Unit 3
• Worth 10% of the final grade
Late Submission Policy
• This assignment is subject to the Late Submission penalty policy, namely, 5% per day for three days.
• After this Late Submission period has expired, this page will close, and no further submissions will be accepted.
• If you have an emergency that prevents you from submitting within this time frame, you must special permission from instructor to submit your assignment. You will need to provide documentation substantiating your emergency. If you are granted an extension, the professor will reopen the submission function for you on an individual basis.
• Please do not email your submissions to your professor, either before or after the due date; all coursework should be submitted through the online course (Moodle).
Description and Instructions
1. Reaction Paper N.1 should be based on the paper provided by your Professor.
2. After you have read the paper, develop your reflection by answering the following questions:
a) What is the paper about?
b) How could the research be classified: descriptive, correlational or experimental? Why?
c) Identify the author’s main statement(s)
d) Identify the research main findings
e) What was new to you about the research?
Your reflection should be supported with at least (3)academic reference.
Submission Requirements: Follow APA style, and format your document according to submission guidelines.
Format: Title Page/Body/Reference List
Font: Times New Roman, 12-point, double-spaced
Headings: Appropriate use of levels of headings and page numbers
Length: 750–1,000 words
Resources: You should use at least three (3) academic reference. Additionally, you can use credible newspapers, websites, and magazines as sources. You must properly cite all the sources you use in APA style (author-date) and include a reference page at the end, properly formatted in APA style. Your reference page should include only sources that you cite within your paper.