The work is for an existing Django\Python application. The application is a single Django webpage that has Facebook Graph API already integrated into it.
Assistance is being requested for both IDEAS and EXPERTISE to implement the following;
1. Gather analysis on user posts, such as...
Most common words - interesting words might be race, racism, hate, hatred, love, lover, crime, criminal, president, politics, political, republican, democrat, democracy, media, television, news, reports, religion, abortion, abort, christian, values, morals, rights, gay, lesbian, lgbt, lifestyle, hypocryte, controversy, freedom, speech, country, concerns, honor, public, restroom, school, shootings, violence, bullying, suicide, sex, money, drugs, wealth, greed, culture, song, vacation, rest, and relaxation
2. frequency of posts - to determine most frequently mentioned restaurant, movie, food, song, and vacation (to determine what your friends are talking about/liking the most during their time spent on facebook)
3. times - to determine time of day when posts are being made/with respect to post being made complaining about not getting enough sleep
4. contents of posts with the most tags
5. user on friend list with the most tags, most popular friend
6. comments on photos
7. what images generate the most traffic
1. Ideas pertaining to the items listed above (items 1 - 7, all or any combination of at least 4 of them)
2... Build Graphs and Charts (and any other creative representations) of the data to show the analysis in a clear and concise manner.
3. Document/Comment analysis
Preferably someone with expert web development skills to ensure the web application is Google and Firefox friendly, properly handling cookies, internet files, etc.
Get Free Quote!
333 Experts Online