Philosophy 100: Reading Review Assignment
Students must complete and submit this assignment five times during the period of the course.
Student Name: _______________ Student Number (last 3 digits): _______
1. Please state the title of this week’s reading and the philosopher who wrote the text.
2. Write 3-4 sentences summarizing only the reading pages assigned in your own words.
3. Using 3-4 sentences, identify and define 3 main philosophical ideas in this reading.
4. What do you think this philosopher is saying about the human experience? What does this philosopher believe is our human purpose or goal?
5. Pick a quote from the assigned reading and paste it below (with the page number). Explain the significance of this passage.
6. What is one question or comment you have about this week’s reading?