1. Write a definition of success. Do not write -> The definition of success for this case is etc etc. or write a sentence like should or must do this or that. (Be neutral)
2. Write Critical issues for this case and also write critical opportunities if there is any in this case.
(also mention why its critical issue/ critical opportunity)
3. Situational analysis must have internal and external and based on marketing tools. Do not repeat case facts. In addition, for internal section use financial exhibits you calculated for this case. (situational analysis must be solution neutral and also regarding the present situation of the company).
Situational analysis is basically summary of all the financial and marketing tools conclusions.
4. Write decision criteria section for this case report. Indicate why each decision criteria is a good decision criterion.
5. write options analysis
6. write recommendation and implementation action plan for the recommendation. Must only be 1 option. (The option you pick must check all the boxes of decision criteria and Definition of success) ***In addition, demonstrate how your proposed option enables the firm to reach its definition of success, address the critical threats that you identified and address the decision criteria. Finally, state what the company should begin working on immediately, as well as what action plan it should implement in order to reach its definition of success(DOS). ****
Do marketing exhibit 2 pages with conclusions per marketing tool
Financial exhibit 1 page with conclusions per financial tool
(Show all your financial tool calculations)
Options exhibit 1 page with conclusions per option tool. Each option tool must also have ROI.
(Show all your option calculations as well)
1100 max word count.
Also do a decision matrix for this case.
Include footnotes for the report as well
Chicago reference as need in this case