Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that addresses Parts I and II of the assignment.
Conduct research in the University of Phoenix library to find two ad campaign evaluation reports, articles that assess the effectiveness of an ad campaign. The reports should evaluate two different ad campaigns. Ensure that each ad campaign is evaluated from both a qualitative and quantitative research perspective.
- Assess the degree to which the reports you selected were from academic sources and the criteria you used to make that evaluation.
- Reviewany data regarding the reliability and validity of effectiveness data present in each article's reports.
- Analyze the strengths and limitations of the research methods that were used in the reports to evaluate the effectiveness of each of the ad campaigns.
- Assess how well the ad campaign will reach the targeted population and the level of anticipated response from the population to the ad campaign.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the different types of measures that can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the proposed ad campaign.
- Indicate the proposed research measures that you think would successfully determine the effectiveness of the ad campaign.
- Describe your sample and sampling method, and justify your decision for selecting this sampling frame.
- Explainthe sampling calculation method you chose and, based on this method, calculate the sample size you would need.
- Explain the statistical methods you chose for analyzing data collected.
- Explainhow you would assess the validity and reliability of your measures.
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of the evaluation research proposal.
- Evaluate the degree to which the results from the ad campaign evaluation study can be generalized to the target population.
Select an ad campaign of your own interest. It can be a political campaign, PSA or a campaign for a product; it is up to you.
Create a hypothetical evaluation research proposal to evaluate the effectiveness of the ad campaign. Address each of the following in the research evaluation proposal: