Assignment 1: Analyze Training Needs (25% of grade)
Select or create an organization for the authentic assessment. In this first assignment, you will begin
to develop a training needs analysis (TNA) for your chosen organization. For this assignment, you
will work on items 1-5 only. Save a copy for your records, you will need to complete steps 6-8 in the
1. Provide information about the organization and its needs regarding the training issue.
2. Determine the group or individuals who will receive the training
3. Identify the training issue
4. Provide a training needs assessment questionnaire
5. Explain how the questionnaire will be utilized and will lead to the development of training
outcomes/learning objectives within your written report
6. Include at least three training outcomes, based on the TNA
7. Identify the expected performance of the group or individuals as a result of the training
8. Identify performance gaps and detail how training can help close those gaps
You will probably not have the time or resources to implement the questionnaire or compile all the
organizational and training-specific information necessary to complete the TNA. (If you are able to
get real data and results, great! Otherwise, be creative and fabricate results.) The goal is to understand
how a TNA is done effectively and to practice completing one.
Get Free Quote!
416 Experts Online