Balanced Scorecard Analysis and Strategic PlanResources
- Balanced Scorecard Analysis and Strategic Plan Scoring Guide.
- Use strategic management and knowledge management theory and research to analyze the current environment of a health care organization.
- Apply strategic planning tools and research to determine alternative strategies for a health care organization's future success.
- Synthesize operational and financial components in the strategic planning process.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your strategy formulation.
- Integrate additional knowledge that you have gained and feedback you have received as the course progressed.
- Incorporate any necessary instructor and peer feedback into previously submitted course project components, including your Adobe Connect presentation and PowerPoints.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
Here is what I have done thus far
BALANCED SCORECARD (1).pptx
MHA5010 unit6 (1).docx
This assignment is the culmination of your work in previous assignments. It includes the analyses you made of your selected organization, details of your proposed strategic plan, and recommendations for implementing your plan.
To successfully complete this assignment, you will be expected to: