As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Mastering Metrics assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1) Evaluate the role of marketing metrics in an organisation.
2) Critically evaluate the significance of different measurement techniques across a range of market contexts.
3) Critically analyse relevant measures of marketing performance.
4) Assess appropriate sources of data for marketing analysis.
5) Apply marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of marketing activities.
6) Utilise various analytics tools and techniques for marketing insight and strategic decision making.
7) Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, using a range of media widely used in relevant professional context.