Develop a crawler that collects the email addresses in the visited web pages. You can write a function emails() that takes a document (as a string) as input and returns the distinct email addresses appearing in it [remove duplicate email addresses]. You should use a regular expression to find the email addresses in the document.
1. Use your WebCrawler to check email links in Lab3_Webpage.html (2 points)
2. Use your WebCrawler to check email links in any URL. (2 points)
3. Explain the code and how it works. (1 point)
· Python program (.py file)
· Screenshot(s) of your WebCrawler output in your python IDE
· Explanation of work (word file)