Use the following car evaluation datasetto answer the following questions.
1. Find the set of cars that have the highest similarity with each other.
2. Find the set of cars that have the highest dissimilarity with each other.
3. Find the two categorical attributes that have the highest positive/negative correlation. Draw a scatter plot of these two attributes. Analyze the correlation using the following significance levels:
0.01, 0.05, 0.001
4. Present the dissimilarity matrix for the very good cars.
1. Your R-code ( as an R-script)
3. Output and a documentation describing your solution. (as a single pdf)
URL for data set: http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Car+Evaluation
Get Free Quote!
362 Experts Online