Use Microsoft office 2016
1) Font: standard Times New Roman (Headings CS) font.
2) line spacing: 1.5-line spacing.
3) Margins: (Narrow) 0.5 centimetres’ margin on the left-hand side of the page and a
0.5 centimetres’ margin on the right-hand side.
4) Page numbers: in the footer “go to insert > Page Number > Bottom of page > Plain
5) Headings: use 16-point Times New Roman (Headings CS) BOLD for first level
headings, and 14-point Times New Roman (Headings CS) for second level headings.
If a third level heading is required, use 12-point Times New Roman (Headings CS).
▪ Cover Page: use ABCHorizon Cover page (should be a title of program, Unit number and
tittle, Submitted by, Registration Number, Assignment No and Title, Instructor’s Name,
Centre Number and Date) sequentially.
▪ Declaration Form: you fulfil and Sign the declaration form.
▪ Table of Content: use Table of content after Declaration form (you m
use "Automatic table of content" by go to references > Table of content > automatic table
▪ Labelling and Numbering: make sure that any diagrams, tables, screen shots, PowerPoint
slides, etc. are labelled and numbered appropriately. For example, (Table 1 Income
Statement), (Fig 3 Time Series) … etc.
▪ Check Spelling: also grammar and punctuation, and ensure that you proof read your
assignments, before submitting, because the MS Word auto checking software doesn't
always highlight every mistake.
▪ Plagiarism: the work you submit must be in your own words. If you use a quote or an
illustration from somewhere you must give the source. Do not use Wikipedia, UK Essay
or any unacknowledged sources as a reference
Get Free Quote!
285 Experts Online