Attached you will see sample that school provided.
For this assignment, you will create a Grant Proposal for a nonprofit organization.
There is a sample Grant Proposal posted in Doc Sharing for your review. This is a sample only and should NOT be used as a basis for, or as part, of your own Marketing Plan.
The Grant Proposal should be 1,500 to 2,000 words, double-spaced, size-12 font, and include the following elements:
- Title Page:Include the name of the organization, mission statement, brief description of the proposed project, and amount of grant you are requesting.
- Project Need:What are the specific problems and/or opportunities that you are trying to address? What are the top three goals/priorities of your organization and how does the proposed project relate to one or more of them? How does the proposed project benefit the residents of your program area?
- Project Impact:What do you ultimately plan to accomplish through your proposed project? How will it solve the problems described above or take advantage of unique opportunities? Describe the project activities or steps you will take to carry out your project. Include a timeline, description of staff, volunteers, or consultants to be involved, and other organizations with whom you will work. How do you plan to evaluate the success of your project? This might include holding key events, reaching a designated number of people, completion of a capital project, or purchasing of equipment.
- Organizational Capacity:Briefly describe the history and expertise of your organization. For instance, when did you incorporate, what does your organization do, who have you traditionally targeted or served? What other organizations or services are addressing the same problem in your area and how are they doing so? How does your approach differ from or augment these services?
- Financial Implications:What is the proposed budget for this project? If your project costs exceed the amount that you are requesting, how do you plan to pay for that amount? What support has already been received or pledged? If you plan to continue this project beyond the period for which you have requested funds, how do you plan to continue paying for it?
- Even though this is not a scientific-type writing assignment, and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or Web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled "Works Cited."
- Appropriate citations are required.
- All University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.