The following are all separate questions and will each need an answer.
In APA format, empirical sources for each question and not just words rearranged by using Thesaurus. Please no Plagiarism this professor has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of plagiarism. Must be original content.
Min 250 words per question.
· A terrorist blows up a public bus filled with people from a vilified country. How might Freud use the concepts of id, ego, and superego to explain the behavior of this terrorist?
· Give an example from real life or from fiction of a person who adopts a negative identity, rather than deal with the turmoil of identity confusion
· Describe the evolutionary explanation of social behaviors such as altruism and aggression
· Explain the difference between a primary and a secondary reinforcer and give examples of both
· According to Bandura, the effectiveness of a reinforcer will depend on one’s conscious expectations. Additionally, observational learning can change the effectiveness of a reinforcer. Give examples to support these statements
· Use an example to illustrate the difference between criticizing a child’s undesirable behavior and using conditional positive regard
· Choose one of the theories we have discussed this term (Psychoanalytic Learning Theory)and evaluate it according to the criteria of what represents a good scientific theory