● Write an essay of 600 and 800 words ONE of the topics below.
● All the related readings are available on eReserve. Look for the tag ‘Documented Research Essay’.
● In your essay you must make documented use (whether in the form of quotation, paraphrase, or summary) of between two and four secondary sources.
● You must also include your primary (textbook) and secondary sources (books, the Internet, interviews, periodicals, newspapers, and audiovisual material) in a list of references on a separate sheet.
● Both the list and in-text documentation must conform to APA style guidelines.
● Please underline your thesis and double space the text of your essay.
● Article Summary (5%) = Friday, October 23, 2020
● Essay outline (10%) = Friday, November 6, 2020.
● APA Reference List (5%) = Friday, November 27, 2020
● Final Documented Essay (25%) = Friday, December 11, 2020.
Students who are unable to submit the assignment on the day it is due must inform the professor before the due date. A mark of 10% will be deducted for each day past the due date up to two days. A grade of ‘0’ will be given after that date. There will be no make-up assignments.