You have been asked to present an analysis and a report to a senior executive at the US Federal Aviation Administration on how wildlife strikes on aircraft impact air travel.
The Excel works book has information on how wildlife strikes have impacted US air travel (from 2000-2015), as reported by airlines, airports, pilots, and other sources.
· Load this Excel data into Tableau.
· 15 points: Using Tableau, create a compelling story (5-6 sheets) using this data, about how wildlife strikes have impacted US air travel from 2000-2015.
· 5 points: Using Tableau, create a separate story (1-2 sheets) to show how this information on wildlife strikes is related to a 2016 movie starring Tom Hanks.
· On the first sheet in your story, write your Group # and the names of all your group members.
· Upload this project into ELearning as a .twbx file (not as .twb)
Get Free Quote!
344 Experts Online