Earlier in the course you worked with a data set containing fuel economy data for 2015 model year cars. Now you’re going to work with that same data set in Tableau to answer a series of questions.
1) Create a Tableau workbook based on the Excel data file “2015 Car Fuel Econ.xlsx.”
2) Create eight data visualizations, one for each question listed on the next page. Each visualization should be on a separate worksheet within the workbook and it should provide the answer to the complete question. Label each worksheet in the Tableau workbook as “Question 1,” “Question 2,” and so on.
3) Using the visualization you created in 2 above, answer each question using the Deliverable Worksheet at the end of this document.
4) You should use the chart type specified by the question.
– Use a single data (text) table:
a) Which car manufacturer has the highest average fuel economy for city driving?
b) Which car manufacturer has the highest average fuel economy for highway driving?
Get Free Quote!
450 Experts Online