The Technology Report is to demonstrate the students technical problem-solving abilities, specifically their abilities to:
• Identify and define a technical problem.
• Describe the problem accurately and in detail.
• Logically apply a technical methodology to attempt to solve the problem.
• Describe the results through the use of technology fundamentals, designs, data analysis and other appropriate techniques.
• Draw conclusions about the results.
• Make recommendations if applicable. They demonstrate additional critical thinking about the problem and solution.
The student must demonstrate the ability to present information and ideas in an integrated, cohesive document and presentation.
The Technology Report must be the students own work. All sources of information must
be acknowledged in the Technology Report. Use of proper footnotes/endnotes must be
used. Plagiarism is unethical. A student suspected of plagiarizing will be given an
Get Free Quote!
339 Experts Online