Please use PDF (pitch deck) to see project idea and plan presentation and based on the information on this presentation develop a
Written Business Plan (min 30 pages plus supportive documentation), which provides more in-depth detail of the idea in the PDF.
The written plan should reflect more detail than your pitch deck; it cannot be just the same level of content as your presentation.
- Use the written plan to explain more about the additional primary research you conducted, your competition or the other target segments or geographies you considered but did not pursue.
- Areas that should be covered include the following:
- Executive summary (who/what/where/when/how unique) – 1 page max
- Market Opportunity (unmet need/based on market research, SWOT, target audience)
- Major Competitors (direct and/or indirect, strengths & weaknesses)
- Mission (6-word Value Proposition, Positioning to target audience)
- Your Competitive Advantages (How are you unique, better than competition)
- Business Canvas Model (in addition to attaching the final revised canvas, explain why you chose the model you did and which others you considered but decided not to pursue)
- Operations flow (key processes, how you sell and how you make money, what the UX looks like)
- Go-to-market Strategy (How will you launch / enter the market)
- Marketing Plan (product, pricing, promotion)
- Capital Requirements (how much you need to start and what it would be put towards)
- Financial Projections (key assumptions, revenue, expense, 3 year P&L, BE)
- Expansion plans if any
- Management (capabilities of key talent, not your personal relationship with them)