Following below I have included a list of the recipes I have gathered so far for the App-App website. I would like for you to add these to the development database you have built now that the design has been finalized. There are also a few SQL queries I would like you to write. After adding the recipes to the database be sure to test the queries you have written. We need them to continue development on the web application and having a suitable database test bed is crucial. We can import the SQL file you provide for the completed database to use as a test platform on our end. When you are finished please send me a copy of the following:
1.) Updated MySQL Workbench data model file. (*.mwb) We need to keep a local copy of the current model file as a backup on our end to be safe.
2.) SQL Export script file from PHPMyAdmin of the database complete with all the current recipes entered so we can import it and use it on our web application development platform. This can be done from the export Tab Page of PHPMyAdmin.
3.) A text file containing the following SQL queries:
● Retrieve a list of the ingredients for a recipe based on the recipe name
● Retrieve the calorie content for a recipe
● Retrieve recipes that can be prepared in under an hour total prep and cook time
● Retrieve a list of recipe names
● Retrieve all of the data in the recipes table for a particular recipe based on its name
Get Free Quote!
365 Experts Online