Case 13 Vera Bradley in 2014: Will the Company’s Strategy Reverse its Downward Trend?
case analysis must include a(n):
- Executive summary outlining your strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Synopsis of the major case facts, key problems, and strategic issues that management needs to address.
- Strategic analysis of those key issues
- Conclusion/Recommendations section which focuses on your well-supported action plan to address the strategic issues of the case.
- Case should be in 12-point font, preferably Times New Roman, and 1.5 lines-spaced with 1-inch margins.
- The report should incorporate correct form, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and communication skills. Each written case analysis document should be well-organized, well-written, persuasive, and concise (should not be more than five(5) pages in length)
The format for case analyses:
No plagiarism please. paper will be checked through turnitin. The case study has been attached and an example of a prior case study write up submitted for this course (please follow this example closely).
Please include in-text citation for resources used to support ideas such as, direct quotes and or paraphrasing.
Please review before submitting for overall quality and grammar and spelling.