- The story must be printed out to the console.
- You must ask for a minimum of six (6) pieces of information.
- You must request at least three numbers add a number greater than one to each of them. What you decide to add is up to you but each value must be ADDED (not subtracted) to another number that is larger than one, and the results should be correct.
- Keep it safe for work. I'm going to have you post your work to the discussion forum and you'll have to play the games your classmates create so keep it professional or you won't get a passing grade.
- Submit both an HTML and JS file. I will start the program by opening the HTML file.
- After you are done, submit your work to the Canvas discussion board for this lesson.
- For extra credit use something from the Math class to perform a calculation to one of your numbers after you have done valid addition with it.