You will need to create a class called Dice. You will need the following items in your Dice class
· A default constructor
o That sets the sides of the die to 6
· A constructor that accepts the number of sides on your die
· A method that will return a random number based upon the number of sides your die has
· A method that allows you to change the number of sides on the die
You will create a Dice Game that has the following specifications and rules
· The user will be rolling 2 dice
o You will need to create 2 objects from the Dice class
· The user will enter the amount of money they will be starting the game with
· The user will enter the amount they wish to bid on their roll
· The user will roll the 2 die
o If the die each have the same the number the user will double their bid and add it to their starting amount
o If the dice total is 7 or 11 the user will double their bid and add it to their starting amount
o If neither above occur the user will lose the amount they bid from the starting value
· If the user still has money remaining in the account the computer will ask if they want to play again
o If they enter yes – start the above steps over again
o If the enter no – thank the user for playing the game and let them know the amount the ending the game with and the number of times they rolled the dice.
· If the user loses all their money give them a message that they are busted and the total number of times they rolled the dice.
Get Free Quote!
429 Experts Online