1. A mock-up of synthesizer front-end interface as shown in Fig.
1. Please write a short review (in PDF or Microsoft Word format) about this interface, which summarizes pros and cons from all aspects. There are three parts in this interface:
1. An oscillator that allows you to choose a fundamental waveform, e.g. square, triangle, etc.; Moreover, there are a few sliders allow user to change some variables of the sound wave.
2. A filter that allows you to select a certain type of filters such as low-pass filter (LPF) and high-pass filter (HPF); Furthermore, a knob in the middle 1 allows setting the cutoff frequency of either LPF or HPF. Beneath the knob, you can adjust the volume envelops of “attack”, “decay”, “sustain”, and “release” individually by using sliders.
3. A musical keyboard that allows you to play musical notes (to set the
pitch of the sound wave). You can see a musical note displayed on each
key throughout the entire keyboard, which indicates the corresponding
pitch (a frequency value) will be played when clicking.
2. Build a web-based synthesizer by using Web Audio APIs and
Get Free Quote!
423 Experts Online