Work all problems. Show all work, including any M-files you have written or adapted. All electronic work (m-files, etc.) must be submitted through UBlearns and obey the following naming convention: ubitname hw7 pN.m, replacing ubitname with your ubitname and N with the problem number. All functions must be self-contained within a file and can not reference functions you have written in other files. Scripts can call functions in other files you have written. You are also not allowed to use built-in MATLAB functions which replicate what you are trying to create. All two point problems will be graded according to the following scheme:
• 2 Points: Solution is complete and correct.
• 1 Points: Solution is incomplete or incorrect, but was using correct ideas and concepts.
• 0 Points: Using incorrect ideas and concepts. All four point problems will be graded according to the following scheme:
• 4 Points: Solutions are complete and correct. Code runs with no need for modification.
• 3 Points: One mistake in the code and it is easily found. Code runs after the modification.
• 2 Points: Two to three minor mistakes in the code, which are easily found. Code runs after the modification.
• 1 Points: Many mistakes in the code. No attempt will be made to modify it to run.
• 0 Points: Code has major conceptual issues.