Unit 6 Assignment 2
When you design a system, how its data is stored, optimized, and accessed are among your primary concerns. If your system cannot work efficiently with well-structured data, then your design would not be of much use to your organization.
For this Application, imagine that you are a systems analyst for a bookstore. You are designing a system to sell books, CDs, and DVDs online. Using what you have learned about data management layer design, address the following in a 2- to 3-page paper:
· Which object-persistence format is best for this system?
· How do the problem-domain classes map to the selected format?
· What techniques would best optimize the design’s processing efficiency?
· What do you need to consider when you design the data access and manipulation (DAM) classes for the system? Create one DAM class as an example.
· Explain each of your recommendations and justify the design choices.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment by Day 7.
Use this rubric to estimate your grade on the assignment.