Customer experience is the perception of an organisationâ€™s experience in the eyes of the customer. Building a customer experience strategy to improve customer experiences is important tostrengthen and build long term customer relationships and align the organisation with the needs of the customer This assessment task is designed for you to apply your knowledge and understanding of the key concepts that shape the customer experience.
You are required to conceptualize customers interacting with a product or service across severaltouch
points such as in-store, website, mobile, social media and e-mail and will then analyse and
communicate how your chosen organisation will manage customer experience(s) towards achieving
Your aim is to illustrate and communicate a CEM strategy proposing a better serviceoffering
This assessment task provides you with an insight into an activity that maybe part of your job roles in
You are to take the role of consultant for your selected organisation and prepare a reportto
persuade the management staff to adopt a better approach to managing theircostumersâ€™
This assessment involves the followingactivities:
1. Introduce briefly the organisation you have chosen: the industry it competes in,its background, its service offering and your research objective to improve the customer experience.
2. Describe and discuss your primary research method for your online survey i.e. itsplanning, design, how you recruited your participants for your online survey and implementation. (You will need to have at least 10 completed customer surveys).
3. Describe and discuss at least 3 secondary research methods carried out (i.e. academic journal articles, book chapters, business reports, organisationâ€™s website social media reviews).
4. Apply CEM concepts to identify the challenges and opportunities for achieving acustomer experience that is in line with the organisationâ€™s strategic objectives.
5. Identify and differentiate 2 customer segments from research undertaken using personasto
illustrate and communicate their unique customer perspectives