1. Formulate a manageable data collection process.
2. Examine your chosen topic using quantitative or qualitative research.
3. Demonstrate the application of chosen research methods to the data collection process.
4. Analyze and evaluate research on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, social class, religion, or age using an appropriate sociological approach.
5. Analyze and evaluate field notes and data.
6. Summarize the results of this study within the context of sociological principles and theory.
7. Draw defensible outcomes and conclusions from the results.
8. Integrate current literature and sociological theory into the conclusions.
The ready solutions purchased from Library are already used solutions.
Please do not submit them directly as it may lead to plagiarism.
Once paid, the solution file download link will be sent to your provided email.
Please either use them for learning purpose or re-write them in your own language.
In case if you haven't get the email, do let us know via chat support.
Disclaimer: The reference papers or solutions provided by Calltutors.com serve as model papers or solutions for students or professionals and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.More Details