Privacy is not only something that ICT users have come to expect; it is, in many cases, a legally protectable right. As IT professionals, it is your responsibility to understand the interplay between user expectations of privacy and the law.
Perform the following tasks:
- Research the issue of privacy.
- Answer the following questions:
- Is privacy a right or a privilege?
- How does the view on privacy vary in cultures other than your own?
- If you had to balance the privacy of an individual with national security, how would you make an argument for the individual and for national security?
- Submit a report of not more than 4 pages in APA style