Critical Thinking: Facility Network Security: Assessment and Recommendations
As the chief information technology officer, you are charged with the task of evaluating the security status of the facility network and developing a report to recommend the directions that should be followed in the near future.
Your report should include the following materials:
- Existing and potential vulnerabilities and threats
- Suggestions and discussions of methods or tools that can be used to overcome the existing and potential security threats
- Discussion of encryption techniques that can be used for the wireless network and the selection and justification of a proper technique for this facility
- Discussion of the prevention of cyber-attacks and the proper maintenance needed to achieve this goal.
- Be six to eight pages in length
- Contains illustrative diagrams for the considered systems
- Include at least five credible external references in addition to the textbook (Text book: ISBN 13: 978-1-292-06045-3 )
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Your document should follow academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate. It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
The ready solutions purchased from Library are already used solutions.
Please do not submit them directly as it may lead to plagiarism.
Once paid, the solution file download link will be sent to your provided email.
Please either use them for learning purpose or re-write them in your own language.
In case if you haven't get the email, do let us know via chat support.
Disclaimer: The reference papers or solutions provided by Calltutors.com serve as model papers or solutions for students or professionals and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.More Details