Test 1: only original work accepted, i.e. no macro recordings accepted
1. Create a macro that adds the even numbers between
2 and 76 2. Create a function that finds the standard deviaton of three user defined inputs and prints it to the immediate window
3. Create a sub that fills in the range a1:b2 with the word "January" and then copies "January" to a range called NewRange (which is d1:e2)
4. Create a sub that asks for the user's salary and then returns how much tax they should pay.
5. Write a code offering the user 10% discount if order is <10, 20% discount if order is 10 to 20 and 30% discount if order is 20 or greater. Do this both as an IF and SELECT/CASE statement.
6. The Function ReverseText, (in the macro called Reverse_Text), doesn't work properly, fix it so it does.
7. Write a procedure that clears the contents of cells f3, g5, and h8 of sheet2,